KREMMLING, Colo. – Want to own your Western-style saloon? This Colorado Dream Home comes with one.
Elk Island Ranch, located on more than 6,300 acres near Kremmling, is listed for sale by Hall and Hall for $36 million.
The main building on the 6,300-acre property, dubbed The Lodge, features five bedrooms and 12 bathrooms spread out over about 16,000 square feet.
Then there’s the 7,900-square-foot Nevada House Saloon with a custom bar, full kitchen, dance floor and gaming tables.
Other buildings on the property include a ski chalet and a shop/storage building.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home:
For more information on the property, log on to hallhall.com .
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Live in this former church in Lafayette for $610,000
- Colorado Dream Homes: $4M Cherry Hills Village home offers nearly 10,000 square feet
- $12M Cherry Hills Village home channels the White House
- Luxurious home on Vail golf course listed for $22 million
- Lakewood's luxurious Taylor Estate going up for auction in July
- $16M Beaver Creek home has pool designed by Cirque du Soleil engineers
- 19-acre estate in Evergreen going up for auction in June
- New $18M Cherry Hills Village home has indoor basketball court, pool
- $5M Denver home offers old-school style, modern amenities