DENVER – Here’s your chance to own a classically-styled home in one of Denver’s most desirable neighborhoods.
The home, located on Madison Street in Cherry Creek North, was built in 2005 but it channels an earlier era with its Mediterranean Revival architecture and ornate details.
It doesn’t feel old though – the home features all of the modern touches you’d expect in a luxury home, including a top-of-the-line kitchen with stone countertops, a huge master suite with walk-in closet, a home theater, bar and wine cellar.
The home is listed by LIV Sotheby’s International Realty for $5,000,000.
In all, the home as five bedrooms and eight bathrooms spread out across nearly 7,100 square feet.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home:
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com .
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Own former hockey star Milan Hejduk's Parker home, complete with ice rink
- Modern luxury in Denver's Belcaro neighborhood for $5.75M
- Penthouse across from Denver Art Museum listed for $1.75M
- Tudor-style home in Denver's Hilltop neighborhood listed for $2.25M
- Top five floors of Daniels and Fisher clock tower listed for $3.5M
- $10.75M penthouse has the best views in Denver
- Contemporary Lower Highland home listed for $2.2M
- Sprawling $1.85M Colorado Springs home is nearly 7,000 square feet
- Working cattle ranch near Steamboat Springs listed for nearly $8M
- Colorado Springs home with built-in indoor slide going up for auction