CHERRY HILLS VILLAGE, Colo. – If space is what you’re after, this Colorado Dream Home in Cherry Hills Village has plenty of it.
The six-bedroom, eight-bathroom home on South Lane is just under 10,000 square feet in size. It’s listed for sale by LIV Sotheby’s International Realty for $3,950,000.
The home features high-end touches and top-of-the-line appliances throughout. Upstairs, the master suite includes his-and-hers closets, a private terrace and a gas fireplace.
In the basement, you’ll find storage space, a wine cellar, recreation room and more.
Head into the backyard to enjoy the home’s new patio, complete with pergola and hookups for a fire pit.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home:
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com .
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- $12M Cherry Hills Village home channels the White House
- Luxurious home on Vail golf course listed for $22 million
- Lakewood's luxurious Taylor Estate going up for auction in July
- $16M Beaver Creek home has pool designed by Cirque du Soleil engineers
- 19-acre estate in Evergreen going up for auction in June
- New $18M Cherry Hills Village home has indoor basketball court, pool
- $5M Denver home offers old-school style, modern amenities
- Own former hockey star Milan Hejduk's Parker home, complete with ice rink
- Modern luxury in Denver's Belcaro neighborhood for $5.75M