CHERRY HILLS VILLAGE, Colo. – This home for sale in Cherry Hills Village looks and feels like a property you’re more likely to find on Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington, DC.
Designed in a Georgian revival style, the home on Sunset Drive features a stark white exterior, ornate columns and neatly manicured grounds reminiscent of the White House. It’s listed by LIV Sotheby’s International Realty for $11,900,000.
The 17,544-square-foot home has seven bedrooms, 13 bathrooms and sits on 5.88 acres. Some of the home’s top-of-the-line features include two saltwater fish tanks, two laundry rooms, a game room, a home theater, a full gym and a whole-house generator.
Head outside and you’ll find an in-ground pool, a tennis court, and space for entertaining.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home:
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com .
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Luxurious home on Vail golf course listed for $22 million
- Lakewood's luxurious Taylor Estate going up for auction in July
- $16M Beaver Creek home has pool designed by Cirque du Soleil engineers
- 19-acre estate in Evergreen going up for auction in June
- New $18M Cherry Hills Village home has indoor basketball court, pool
- $5M Denver home offers old-school style, modern amenities
- Own former hockey star Milan Hejduk's Parker home, complete with ice rink
- Modern luxury in Denver's Belcaro neighborhood for $5.75M
- Penthouse across from Denver Art Museum listed for $1.75M