DENVER – Fans of modern architecture will love this brand new home that’s for sale in Denver’s Belcaro neighborhood.
The seven-bedroom, 10-bathroom home on the corner of East Exposition Avenue and South Jackson Street is listed by LIV Sotheby’s International Realty for $5,750,000.
Designed in a sleek contemporary style by architect Steve Barsch, the home features huge windows, tall ceilings, skylights and stark white walls for a bright, open feel throughout.
Features and amenities include two main-floor master suites, two kitchens (one gourmet, one catering kitchen), an entertainment area with a fireplace, bar and wine room, and exercise room and more.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home:
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com .
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Penthouse across from Denver Art Museum listed for $1.75M
- Tudor-style home in Denver's Hilltop neighborhood listed for $2.25M
- Top five floors of Daniels and Fisher clock tower listed for $3.5M
- $10.75M penthouse has the best views in Denver
- Contemporary Lower Highland home listed for $2.2M
- Sprawling $1.85M Colorado Springs home is nearly 7,000 square feet
- Working cattle ranch near Steamboat Springs listed for nearly $8M
- Colorado Springs home with built-in indoor slide going up for auction
- $16M ranch near Steamboat Springs offers nearly 700 private acres