CHERRY HILLS VILLAGE, Colo. – A brand new home that’s up for sale in Cherry Hills Village is among the most expensive homes to hit the market in metro Denver this year.
The sprawling, 17,660-square-foot home on Cherry Hills Park Drive is listed for $18,000,000 by LIV Sotheby’s International Realty.
The home sits on five beautifully landscaped acres but the home’s interior really pulls out all the stops.
Spread across those nearly 18,000 square feet are four bedrooms and 12 bathrooms, including a master suite with separate his-and-hers bathrooms and closets and two guest suites with attached bathrooms.
There’s also a 2,590-square-foot indoor pool, a basketball court, a home theater and lots of space for entertaining.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home:
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- $5M Denver home offers old-school style, modern amenities
- Own former hockey star Milan Hejduk's Parker home, complete with ice rink
- Modern luxury in Denver's Belcaro neighborhood for $5.75M
- Penthouse across from Denver Art Museum listed for $1.75M
- Tudor-style home in Denver's Hilltop neighborhood listed for $2.25M
- Top five floors of Daniels and Fisher clock tower listed for $3.5M
- $10.75M penthouse has the best views in Denver
- Contemporary Lower Highland home listed for $2.2M
- Sprawling $1.85M Colorado Springs home is nearly 7,000 square feet