DENVER – This Colorado Dream Home is perfect for someone who likes to spend time at the Denver Art Museum.
Oh, and the views don’t hurt, either.
A penthouse condo atop the Museum Residences, directly across from the museum, is listed for sale for $1,747,000.
The three-bedroom, two-bathroom condo is just under 2,400 square feet and also features a 900-square-foot terrace that wraps around the exterior of the unit.
The condo is arranged in a loft-style design with the master bedroom and office space on the second floor overlooking the main living space. The home has modern amenities like motorized shades on the floor-to-ceiling windows, custom cabinets and shelving, hardwood floors and heated windows to reduce condensation.
Amenities for the building include reserved parking, storage, an apartment that guests can reserve and secure access.
To see more photos of the home , click or tap on the image below:
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com .
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Tudor-style home in Denver's Hilltop neighborhood listed for $2.25M
- Top five floors of Daniels and Fisher clock tower listed for $3.5M
- $10.75M penthouse has the best views in Denver
- Contemporary Lower Highland home listed for $2.2M
- Sprawling $1.85M Colorado Springs home is nearly 7,000 square feet
- Working cattle ranch near Steamboat Springs listed for nearly $8M
- Colorado Springs home with built-in indoor slide going up for auction
- $16M ranch near Steamboat Springs offers nearly 700 private acres
- Brand new Cherry Creek North home listed for $2.7M