EVERGREEN, Colo. – A 19-acre private estate in Evergreen could soon be yours if the price is right.
The property, called Vista Ridge Estate, goes up for auction on June 21st with no minimum price.
Vista Ridge Estate is bounded on two sides by national forest, meaning whoever buys the property won’t have to worry about neighbors getting too close, and the entire perimeter is fenced.
The estate’s 6,455-square-foot main residence is built with a wide variety of natural materials, including reclaimed timber, hand-cut rock and custom ironwork.
The property also includes an attached garage, a 1,875-square-foot shop and a 1,000-square-foot gym/studio space above the shop.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the property:
For more information on this property or the auction, log on to hallhall.com .
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- New $18M Cherry Hills Village home has indoor basketball court, pool
- $5M Denver home offers old-school style, modern amenities
- Own former hockey star Milan Hejduk's Parker home, complete with ice rink
- Modern luxury in Denver's Belcaro neighborhood for $5.75M
- Penthouse across from Denver Art Museum listed for $1.75M
- Tudor-style home in Denver's Hilltop neighborhood listed for $2.25M
- Top five floors of Daniels and Fisher clock tower listed for $3.5M
- $10.75M penthouse has the best views in Denver
- Contemporary Lower Highland home listed for $2.2M