VAIL, Colo. – This week’s Colorado Dream Home is a luxurious, Mediterranean-style property located right on the Vail Golf Club course.
The five-bedroom, seven-bathroom, 8,416-square-foot home on Vail Valley Drive is listed by LIV Sotheby’s International Realty for $21,900,000.
The ornately-styled home features high-end materials throughout, including custom woodwork, Venetian plaster and chandeliers imported from Paris.
The home itself is beautiful and it also offers fantastic views of the surrounding Vail Valley and Vail Mountain.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home:
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Lakewood's luxurious Taylor Estate going up for auction in July
- $16M Beaver Creek home has pool designed by Cirque du Soleil engineers
- 19-acre estate in Evergreen going up for auction in June
- New $18M Cherry Hills Village home has indoor basketball court, pool
- $5M Denver home offers old-school style, modern amenities
- Own former hockey star Milan Hejduk's Parker home, complete with ice rink
- Modern luxury in Denver's Belcaro neighborhood for $5.75M
- Penthouse across from Denver Art Museum listed for $1.75M
- Tudor-style home in Denver's Hilltop neighborhood listed for $2.25M