STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, Colo. - Here's a chance to own a working cattle ranch with some pretty spectacular views of the Yampa Valley.
The ranch, dubbed Son Hi Ranch, is listed by Hall and Hall for $7,950,000.
Beyond functioning as a cattle ranch, the property also offers plentiful hunting and fishing and other outdoor recreation opportunities on its 1,000 or so acres. The ranch has two private lakes, three springs and several creeks.
Buildings on the property include a 6,200-square-foot, five-bedroom main home, guest residences, equipment and hay storage buildings, a barn and other outbuildings.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the ranch:
For more information on this property, log on to hallhall.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Colorado Springs home with built-in indoor slide going up for auction
- $16M ranch near Steamboat Springs offers nearly 700 private acres
- Brand new Cherry Creek North home listed for $2.7M
- This $6.2M Lyons ranch has its own indoor horse arena
- Enjoy sky-high views of Denver from this $1.9M City Park condo
- Opulent Edwards home listed for nearly $7M
- $16M ranch for sale in Routt County
- Brand new $12M home in Vail offers rustic but modern style
- Own this luxurious log cabin near Steamboat Springs for $9M
- Rustic Snowmass Village cabin listed for $3.1M