DENVER – Few homes in Denver offer views of the city’s skyline like this one.
For $1,895,000 you can own a condo on the 26th floor of the Pinnacle high-rise at 2990 E. 17th Ave., just steps from City Park.
The 3,461-square-foot condo has three bedrooms and four bathrooms, and to take full advantage of the building’s panoramic views, the home has floor-to-ceiling windows and three private balconies.
Building amenities include a rooftop pool and hot tub, concierge, fitness center, wine lockers, media room and guest suites.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the condo.
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Opulent Edwards home listed for nearly $7M
- $16M ranch for sale in Routt County
- Brand new $12M home in Vail offers rustic but modern style
- Own this luxurious log cabin near Steamboat Springs for $9M
- Rustic Snowmass Village cabin listed for $3.1M
- $5.8M condo on 43rd story of downtown Denver Four Seasons
- $15M Beaver Creek home offers skiing right outside your door
- Raise horses, cattle at this $23M ranch near Montrose
- Historic $5.9M home sits right next to Denver Botanic Gardens
- Denver's historic Starkey Mansion listed for $3.5M