LYONS, Colo. – This ranch in Boulder County is a horse-lover’s dream.
Dubbed Rocking R Ranch, the approximately 111-acre property in Lyons is listed for $6,200,000.
Rocking R Ranch features state-of-the-art equestrian facilities, including a barn with heated stalls, a veterinary room, wash bay and tack rooms. In addition to two outdoor arenas, the ranch also features a 36,400-square-foot heated indoor arena with viewing stands.
For its human residents, the ranch has a main house (a fully remodeled dairy barn) and two staff houses. The Barn House is nearly 4,000 square feet and features four bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms, with much of the original character of the barn preserved.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos :
For more information on Rocking R Ranch, log on to hallhall.com .
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Enjoy sky-high views of Denver from this $1.9M City Park condo
- Opulent Edwards home listed for nearly $7M
- $16M ranch for sale in Routt County
- Brand new $12M home in Vail offers rustic but modern style
- Own this luxurious log cabin near Steamboat Springs for $9M
- Rustic Snowmass Village cabin listed for $3.1M
- $5.8M condo on 43rd story of downtown Denver Four Seasons
- $15M Beaver Creek home offers skiing right outside your door
- Raise horses, cattle at this $23M ranch near Montrose
- Historic $5.9M home sits right next to Denver Botanic Gardens