STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, Colo. - Whether you like fly fishing or horseback riding or you're just looking for some peace and quiet, this property in Routt County might be just right for you.
Located along the Elk River near Steamboat Springs, the nearly 700-acre property is aptly named Elk River Ranch. The property is listed for $16 million by Hall and Hall .
The centerpiece of Elk River Ranch is the owner's compound and main residence - a 7,937-square-foot custom-built home with four bedrooms and six bathrooms. The home features a huge stone fireplace in the great room and a decked-out kitchen with two dishwashers, two sinks, two islands and a wood-burning pizza oven.
Also included in the owner's compound are a horse barn and indoor and outdoor arenas. Elsewhere on the property there is a manager's home with three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the ranch:
For more information on this property, log on to hallhall.com .
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Brand new Cherry Creek North home listed for $2.7M
- This $6.2M Lyons ranch has its own indoor horse arena
- Enjoy sky-high views of Denver from this $1.9M City Park condo
- Opulent Edwards home listed for nearly $7M
- $16M ranch for sale in Routt County
- Brand new $12M home in Vail offers rustic but modern style
- Own this luxurious log cabin near Steamboat Springs for $9M
- Rustic Snowmass Village cabin listed for $3.1M
- $5.8M condo on 43rd story of downtown Denver Four Seasons
- $15M Beaver Creek home offers skiing right outside your door