DENVER – This week’s Colorado Dream Home is a newly-built house in one of Denver’s most desirable neighborhoods.
Located at 451 Madison St. in Cherry Creek North, the four-bedroom, four-bathroom home is listed for $2,695,000 by LIV Sotheby’s International Realty.
The home features lots of high-end finishes across its nearly 5,000 square feet, including white oak hardwood floors, a SubZero fridge and Wolf range and granite countertops.
Indoor-outdoor spaces are all the rage these days and this home is no different – 9.5-foot-wide patio doors slide out of the way to let in those cool summer breezes.
Parking can be a pain in Cherry Creek North but this home comes with an attached three-car garage.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home:
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- This $6.2M Lyons ranch has its own indoor horse arena
- Enjoy sky-high views of Denver from this $1.9M City Park condo
- Opulent Edwards home listed for nearly $7M
- $16M ranch for sale in Routt County
- Brand new $12M home in Vail offers rustic but modern style
- Own this luxurious log cabin near Steamboat Springs for $9M
- Rustic Snowmass Village cabin listed for $3.1M
- $5.8M condo on 43rd story of downtown Denver Four Seasons
- $15M Beaver Creek home offers skiing right outside your door
- Raise horses, cattle at this $23M ranch near Montrose