COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – Here’s your chance to own a Colorado Dream Home within walking distance of the luxurious Broadmoor resort and Broadmoore Golf Club in Colorado Springs.
The seven-bedroom, 10-bathroom home on Crossland Road is listed by LIV Sotheby’s International Realty for $8,000,000.
The property listing calls the home the “most spectacular home in Colorado Springs” and it’s easy to see why: The main house features impressive craftsmanship throughout, from stone fireplaces and wrought iron railings to intricate woodwork and exposed beams that catch the eye.
The 16,594-square-foot home is replete with space for entertaining, including a game room, wine cellar and a guest house for visiting friends and family.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home:
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- $7.75M home in Cherry Hills Village once belonged to the Bowlen family
- Avalanche star Peter Forsberg's former home listed for $2.75M
- $2.9M Breckenridge home built with mountain living in mind
- Custom Steamboat Springs home is perfect for taking in the scenery
- $4.9M home overlooks Castle Pines Golf Course, has its own putting green
- $36 million ranch near Kremmling comes with its own saloon
- Live in this former church in Lafayette for $610,000
- Colorado Dream Homes: $4M Cherry Hills Village home offers nearly 10,000 square feet
- $12M Cherry Hills Village home channels the White House