CHERRY HILLS VILLAGE, Colo. – This Colorado Dream Home is fit for Colorado royalty.
According to the listing from LIV Sotheby’s International Realty, the Cherry Hills Village home has belonged to a variety of high-profile Coloradans, including the Bowlen family and JD Edwards co-founder Ed McVaney.
The five-bedroom home, which is listed for $7,750,000, was built in 1952 but underwent an extensive remodel last year. The home now features all of the amenities you’d expect from a luxury home of its size, including a state-of-the-art kitchen, spa-like bathrooms and a bar.
Head outside and you’ll find manicured lawns, a gazebo, in-ground pool, a greenhouse and even a pickle ball court.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home:
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com .
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Avalanche star Peter Forsberg's former home listed for $2.75M
- $2.9M Breckenridge home built with mountain living in mind
- Custom Steamboat Springs home is perfect for taking in the scenery
- $4.9M home overlooks Castle Pines Golf Course, has its own putting green
- $36 million ranch near Kremmling comes with its own saloon
- Live in this former church in Lafayette for $610,000
- Colorado Dream Homes: $4M Cherry Hills Village home offers nearly 10,000 square feet
- $12M Cherry Hills Village home channels the White House
- Luxurious home on Vail golf course listed for $22 million