BRECKENRIDGE, Colo. – This week’s Colorado Dream home is a custom-built house near Breckenridge that boasts terrific views and a warm, cozy interior.
The six-bedroom, seven-bathroom, 5,654-square-foot home on Silver Dollar Drive is listed by LIV Sotheby’s International Realty for $2,900,000.
To keep everyone warm in the cold winter months, the home features in-floor radiant heat and seven fireplaces. Wood beams, natural stone and wood floors add to the warm atmosphere.
The home’s lower level features a living space with a pinball machine, wet bar and wine cellar and the deck includes an infinity hot tub overlooking Lake Dillon.
Oh, and did we mention that one of the bedrooms has a built-in rock climbing wall?
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home:
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com .
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Custom Steamboat Springs home is perfect for taking in the scenery
- $4.9M home overlooks Castle Pines Golf Course, has its own putting green
- $36 million ranch near Kremmling comes with its own saloon
- Live in this former church in Lafayette for $610,000
- Colorado Dream Homes: $4M Cherry Hills Village home offers nearly 10,000 square feet
- $12M Cherry Hills Village home channels the White House
- Luxurious home on Vail golf course listed for $22 million
- Lakewood's luxurious Taylor Estate going up for auction in July
- $16M Beaver Creek home has pool designed by Cirque du Soleil engineers