CASTLE ROCK, Colo. – This Colorado Dream Home is a golf lover’s dream.
Located on Elk Pointe Lane in Castle Pines, the 12,553-square-foot home overlooks the Castle Pines Golf Course and even features its own putting green in the backyard.
The home is listed by LIV Sotheby’s International Realty for $4,900,000.
The five-bedroom, nine-bathroom home features lots of stone, wood and ornate details throughout. Other amenities include a home theater, indoor pool, sauna, wine cellar and a waterfall feature in the backyard.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home:
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- $36 million ranch near Kremmling comes with its own saloon
- Live in this former church in Lafayette for $610,000
- Colorado Dream Homes: $4M Cherry Hills Village home offers nearly 10,000 square feet
- $12M Cherry Hills Village home channels the White House
- Luxurious home on Vail golf course listed for $22 million
- Lakewood's luxurious Taylor Estate going up for auction in July
- $16M Beaver Creek home has pool designed by Cirque du Soleil engineers
- 19-acre estate in Evergreen going up for auction in June
- New $18M Cherry Hills Village home has indoor basketball court, pool