EVERGREEN, Colo. – An NFL player is packing up and putting his Colorado home on the market.
New Orleans Saints defensive end Paul Kruger and his wife, Jacqueline, are selling their 30-acre property in Evergreen for $8.5 million.
Dubbed “Serenity Falls” because of the numerous waterfalls on the land, the property comes with a main home, a 2-bedroom guest cottage, a 6-stall stable, plus a gym building with a half-court indoor basketball court, workout room and a spa.
The 9,155-square-foot main residence is filled with high-end finishes like various exotic woods, antique doors from Spain and China, top-of-the-line appliances and multiple stone fireplaces.
This home is made for entertaining, with a huge recreation room that includes a theater equipped with a Dolby sound system, wet bar and wine cellar.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the property.
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- $33M contemporary home sits on 100+ acres in Edwards
- 5-bedroom home in Denver’s Hilltop neighborhood listed for $3.4M
- Melanie Griffith selling Aspen home for $6.4M
- John Oates selling Woody Creek ranch for $6M
- $13M Aspen home has luxurious log cabin feel
- The Fray guitarist Joe King, actress wife Candice King selling Wash Park home
- Discovery Channel founder John Hendricks selling Colorado ranch for $149M
- $5.3M Denver Country Club home is made for entertaining
- $49M Aspen estate includes guest house, stable
- $22.2M Longmont estate boasts horse barn, polo field, guest house on 118 acres