ASPEN, Colo. – Here’s your chance to own a brand-new luxury home just a short distance from Aspen’s world-renowned ski resorts.
Located at 1422 W. Buttermilk Rd., the home is listed by Douglas Elliman Real Estate for $21,900,000.
The home features six bedrooms and nine bathrooms spread out over nearly 10,000 square feet as well as a game room, a wine room and an elevator, but the real show-stopper is the gorgeous view you can take in from the home’s huge windows.
The two-acre property also includes an outdoor living room space with a fire pit.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home.
For more information on this property, log on to elliman.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Renovated 1950s home in Denver for $2.25M
- For $5.5M you can live inside a national park
- NFL player Paul Kruger selling his Evergreen home for $8.5M
- $33M contemporary home sits on 100+ acres in Edwards
- 5-bedroom home in Denver’s Hilltop neighborhood listed for $3.4M
- Melanie Griffith selling Aspen home for $6.4M
- John Oates selling Woody Creek ranch for $6M
- $13M Aspen home has luxurious log cabin feel
- The Fray guitarist Joe King, actress wife Candice King selling Wash Park home
- Discovery Channel founder John Hendricks selling Colorado ranch for $149M
- $5.3M Denver Country Club home is made for entertaining