MONTROSE, Colo. – If you’ve ever dreamed of living in a national park, here’s your chance.
Black Canyon Reserve, a 33-acre property inside Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park, can be yours for $5.5 million.
The home sits on private land completely surrounded by the park, making for unparalleled privacy and peace and quiet.
“From this home, you will never, for all eternity, see another home or the lights of another home,” said real estate agent Katie Chapman-Schmalz with Chapman Real Estate.
The home itself is 4,754 square feet and is built to be completely noncombustible and is structurally strong enough to withstand wind speeds up to a Category 5 hurricane.
Oh, and did we mention it comes with your own private helipad?
Click or tap the image below to see more photos:
For more information on the property, log on to blackcanyonreserve.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- NFL player Paul Kruger selling his Evergreen home for $8.5M
- $33M contemporary home sits on 100+ acres in Edwards
- 5-bedroom home in Denver’s Hilltop neighborhood listed for $3.4M
- Melanie Griffith selling Aspen home for $6.4M
- John Oates selling Woody Creek ranch for $6M
- $13M Aspen home has luxurious log cabin feel
- The Fray guitarist Joe King, actress wife Candice King selling Wash Park home
- Discovery Channel founder John Hendricks selling Colorado ranch for $149M
- $5.3M Denver Country Club home is made for entertaining
- $49M Aspen estate includes guest house, stable