VAIL, Colo. – Here’s a chance to own a sleek, contemporary home in Colorado’s mountains that was designed by an award-winning architect.
The 10,500-square-foot home was designed by Annabelle Selldorf, winner of an Architectural Digest Top 100 award.
Situated on 105 acres on Whiskey Ridge in Edwards, the 7-bedroom home offers fantastic views of the surrounding mountains. It’s listed for $33 million by Douglas Elliman Real Estate .
The home may be ultra-modern, but it respects its natural surroundings with lots of wood, stone and other natural materials, as well as a central courtyard and a private pond. Floor-to-ceiling sliding windows allow in plenty of light while also making it easy to open the space up to let in all that fresh mountain air.
The property also includes a barn, greenhouse, chicken coop and an attached 2-bedroom guest house or caretakers’ quarters. For those looking for even more land, two additional 35-acre parcels are available for $3.5 million each.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos :
For more information on this property, log on to elliman.com .
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- 5-bedroom home in Denver’s Hilltop neighborhood listed for $3.4M
- Melanie Griffith selling Aspen home for $6.4M
- John Oates selling Woody Creek ranch for $6M
- $13M Aspen home has luxurious log cabin feel
- The Fray guitarist Joe King, actress wife Candice King selling Wash Park home
- Discovery Channel founder John Hendricks selling Colorado ranch for $149M
- $5.3M Denver Country Club home is made for entertaining
- $49M Aspen estate includes guest house, stable
- $22.2M Longmont estate boasts horse barn, polo field, guest house on 118 acres
- Renovated 1943 farmhouse in Cherry Hills Village listed for $4.25 million