GOLDEN, Colo. – This large, luxurious house in Golden has so much balcony space, the square footage surpasses the interiors of many homes.
Located along a ridge on Star Ridge Road, the 7-bedroom, $2.8 million home offers panoramic views of the Denver metro area.
While the home’s interior features 12,000 square feet of living space, including a movie theater, wine cellar and a 1,000-square-foot gym, the home’s outdoor space is what really sets it apart.
The home has several levels of balconies for a total of more than 5,500 square feet, offering amazing views of the surrounding area no matter which floor you’re on.
The yard also features a tennis/basketball court, fire pit, hot tub, outdoor kitchen, dog run and even a heated driveway (no more shoveling!).
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home.
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- 19,500-acre Eagle County ranch listed for $100M
- Newly-built $22M Aspen home boasts stunning views
- Renovated 1950s home in Denver for $2.25M
- For $5.5M you can live inside a national park
- NFL player Paul Kruger selling his Evergreen home for $8.5M
- $33M contemporary home sits on 100+ acres in Edwards
- 5-bedroom home in Denver’s Hilltop neighborhood listed for $3.4M
- Melanie Griffith selling Aspen home for $6.4M
- John Oates selling Woody Creek ranch for $6M
- $13M Aspen home has luxurious log cabin feel
- The Fray guitarist Joe King, actress wife Candice King selling Wash Park home
- Discovery Channel founder John Hendricks selling Colorado ranch for $149M