Good morning. Here are 5 Things to Know for Thursday, Aug. 30, 2018.
1. All you need to know on the I-25 Gap project
The project starts this morning. Wondering how much it will cost? How long it will take? Where it is starting? How to get updates on how it'll affect you? We have you covered.
2. If you live in Aurora and have children, keep an eye out
A 7-year-old girl was approached by a man who didn't see her mom walking behind her, and asked her if she was walking home from school, an Aurora mom said. Other parents in the neighborhood have reported similar activity.
3. The RTD G Line testing isn't just affecting residents
Businesses said it's becoming a nightmare for them, too. Customers don't want to sit and eat a meal while train horns are blaring 24/7 and business owners are worried it could hurt them.
4. Beautiful weather through Labor Day
We're in luck! The Denver metro area will see warm, but not hot, temperatures and mostly clear skies today through Labor Day. Here's your full forecast, including the weekend and holiday.
5. Amazon's advertising hub in Boulder is expanding downtown
After just a year downtown, the company said it is moving to a bigger facility in the area. Here's how that will affect you.