ASPEN, Colo. – Looking for the ultimate luxury estate with easy access to Aspen’s great skiing?
Listed at $49,000,000 by Douglas Elliman Real Estate, Mopani Estate is among the most expensive properties currently for sale in Colorado.
The home sits on 44.6 acres on Buttermilk Mountain and the property includes a 13,500-square-foot main residence, a two-bedroom guest house and a stable.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos:
For more information on the property, log on to www.elliman.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- $22.2M Longmont estate boasts horse barn, polo field, guest house on 118 acres
- Renovated 1943 farmhouse in Cherry Hills Village listed for $4.25 million
- Castle Pines Village estate with private spa, underground parking goes up for auction
- Sprawling $4.75M Cherry Hills Village estate sits on 5.2 acres
- $7.6M Denver Country Club home boasts vintage style, modern amenities
- $13M Denver Grand Penthouse on the market, doubles first sale price
- $30 million Aspen home is most expensive sale in years
- Inside Oprah’s $14 million Telluride home
- Castle Pines Village home offers gated community, private golf course
- Live in the center of it all at this penthouse near Union Station