Good morning! Here are 5 Things to Know for Thursday, Nov. 8, 2018.
1. 28-year-old opens fire in a bar in California, killing 12
The gunman who killed a dozen people at the Borderline Bar & Grill in Thousand Oaks, California, was a 28-year-old veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps who had previous run-ins with the law, officials said. Here is what we know about him and the tragedy .
2. Denver7 checks in with Ryan Laber, who is now engaged
About two years ago, the news broke that a woman had killed her two little boys and herself . The husband, Ryan Laber, talked with us a year after the tragedy . And now, two years later, he has some good news to share.
3. Ruth Bader Ginsburg injures herself in a fall
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg fell in her office Wednesday evening . Tests showed she had three fractured rubs on her left side.
4. Colorado voters rejected measures to increase taxes to help fix roads
Both Proposition 109 and Proposition 110 failed by large margins. So, what will happen to Colorado roads now? How long will projects take? How much money does CDOT have and what is that going toward? We went 360 on this issue .
5. Did you notice some flurries in Denver early this morning?
They're not sticking around today, but the chance of snow returns on Sunday. If you were hoping for some warm-ish outdoor fun this weekend though, you're in luck. Saturday will reach the low to mid 50s! Here's your full forecast .