DENVER – The tallest residential building in downtown Denver has a for sale sign up for the first time on a multi-million dollar penthouse in the heart of the city.
The penthouse was built in 2010 and sold in 2011 for $6.6 million. It includes a total of three bedrooms and five bathrooms, spanning at just under 7,000 square feet. Once the home is purchased, the new owners will be responsible for shelling out an additional $6,120 Homeowners Association payment.
The condominium is complete with two balconies, an indoor stairwell to the upstairs bar and storage area along with iPad technology to control the lighting, shades, televisions and stereo system.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos:
The Private Residences building is separate from the main Four Seasons hotel. It’s a collection of 101 private living spaces with one-to-three-bedroom units including balconies with views of the sprawling Rocky Mountains.
The location is centrally located blocks away from The Colorado Convention Center, Denver Center for Performing Arts and Larimer Square.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- $30 million Aspen home is most expensive sale in years
- Inside Oprah’s $14 million Telluride home
- Castle Pines Village home offers gated community, private golf course
- Live in the center of it all at this penthouse near Union Station
- These luxury penthouses offer ski-in/ski-out access to Vail Mountain
- $6.25 million home offers old-world charm with a golf course view
- Live in luxury, country-style with this $39.8M ranch near Kremmling
- Own this Mediterranean-style villa for $3.5 million
- This Vail home just went on the market for $34 million
- Inside a $2.45 million Denver home with award-winning architecture