DENVER — If you're a Denver Nuggets fan and want to show some Mile High Basketball pride, there's truly no better way to do it than with a jersey.
Luckily for you, the Nuggets introduced a new City Edition jersey that will be worn during seven games this season - which will make up the Skyline Night platform, presented by Western Union, a celebration of Denver neighborhoods which include:
- Tuesday, Dec. 3 vs Lakers Park Hill/City Park
- Wednesday, Dec. 25 vs Pelicans RiNo
- Sunday, Dec. 29 vs Kings Highlands/LoHi
- Wednesday, Jan. 15 vs Hornets S.Broadway/Santa Fe/Baker
- Sunday, Feb. 23 vs Timberwolves WashPark/Cherry Creek
- Monday, March 30 vs OKC Thunder East Colfax/Cheeseman
- Tuesday, April 7 vs Memphis Grizzlies Sloan’s Lake/W. Colfax
Nuggets City Edition jerseys and additional merchandise will be available for sale beginning on Wednesday, Nov. 27 at Altitude Authentics, located inside the Grand Atrium at Pepsi Center, and online.
The Nuggets will host a retail event the morning of the 27th for season ticket holders and the general public. Anyone who RSVP’s via this link will get in line for early buying access Wednesday morning.