BOULDER, Colo. -- We are now six weeks away from the BolderBOULDER and now might also be a great time to get out some of those pre-race jitters and run a 5K Qualifier race.
You don’t have to qualify to run in the BolderBOULDER , but if training is going well and you feel like you are up to the challenge of running in the first 32 waves, you’ll need to run a 5K that is timed in April or the beginning of May.
If you need a qualifier, a great race series you can run is the Dash & Dine 5K race – it’s a series of six races that take place at the Boulder reservoir throughout April and May.
Other reasons a smaller 5K race can help you prepare:
- Tune-up for the BolderBOULDER
- You can rehearse for the big day
- You can settle your nerves
- Practice your race day nutrition and test out your race day gear
- Have fun and enjoy your first 5K