ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — What's better than a trip to London? A trip to London to see the Denver Broncos take on the Jacksonville Jaguars during their international game, of course.
Denver Broncos Charities is raffling off a five-day excursion to London, with proceeds benefiting the team's nonprofit arm.
According to Denver Broncos Charities, the trip for two includes:
- First-class roundtrip airfare, courtesy of United Airlines
- Accommodations for a five-night stay in the heart of London
- Two lower-level tickets to see the Broncos take on the Jaguars at Wembley Stadium on Sunday, Oct. 30
- Behind-the-scenes experiences at a private practice and on game day
- London attractions and excursions and more!
Only one winner will be selected, and raffle tickets start at $50.
The raffle is now open and will close Aug. 31 at noon. Fans can enter the raffle in-person at Empower Field at Mile High during the two preseason games. You must be 18-years-old or older to purchase a ticket.
For more rules and regulations, click here.
Can't make it to London? Don't worry! You can catch the game on Denver7, with coverage starting at 7 a.m. MST.