We are now just three days from Super Bowl 50, and if you're still hoping to get out to the big game, you may not be out of luck.
The Denver-based start-up flyfreshjets.com is offering a pretty cool deal for those willing to splurge a little: $2,299 for one round-trip ticket to San Francisco on a chartered jet out of Signature Air at Denver International Airport. The deal includes two nights at a Marriott in the Bay Area as well as transportation around the Bay Area and to the game.
"Take a look at published airfare right now," said Timmy Wozniak, founder of FreshJets. "They're averaging about $1,300 a seat. We just wanted to make it accessible."
In order to get the deal, you do have to be a FreshJets member, but that doesn't cost anything.
FreshJets is also donating $200 for every ticket sold to the Boys and Girls Club of metro-Denver. Here's the nitty-gritty:
· 1-person round-trip flight on an airline charter
· Denver airport (DEN) to Oakland airport (OAK)
· transportation to/from OAK
· 2-night stay at the Marriott Silicon Valley
· shuttle to and from the game
- flight leaves the morning of Saturday, Feb. 6 and returns the morning of Monday, Feb. 8.
"There's always that chance to still get out there and enjoy the pre-game activities and look for tickets while you're out there," said Wozniak. "Traditionally, as we get closer to game-time, that's when prices really go down."