At 39 years old, Peyton Manning has plenty of time for a second wind.
At his formal retirement press conference, Manning said the end of his NFL career is "just the beginning of something I haven't even discovered yet."
We decided to give the now former Broncos quarterback a few ideas.
1. Open a new franchise called Peyton's Parm: We know Peyton is a Papa John's guy but he's come to be better known, perhaps, for his love of chicken parmesan.
2. Peyton for President: Trump... Sanders... enough! We demand someone who makes the Monday after the Super Bowl a national holiday.
3. Become a member of the Broncos coaching staff: He had some practice when the foot injury sidelined him. Let's make this a permanent thing.
4. Become a sports analyst... for Denver7 of course.
5. Become the permanent host of Saturday Night Live. Watch these clips and you'll agree:
6. Become the Denver County sheriff: Peyton began going by "The Sheriff" when ESPN's Jon Gruden called him that during a Colts-Dolphins game in 2009. Gruden said Manning "lays down the law" in competition's stadiums. Thus, a nickname was born. We might as well make it a official.
7. Golf: We guessed this one correctly! Peyton said in his retirement press conference, "I'm going to play a little golf with both of my brothers." We also vote for fishing. Both are retirement classics.
8. Sell Omaha Steaks: The company said it would donate $1,000 for every time Peyton said "Omaha" during the Super Bowl. They ended up giving away $25,000. This is a money maker and it's Peyton's trademark! He should use it to his own advantage.