We are now six weeks away from the big day and now might be a great time to get out some of those pre-race jitters and run a 5K Qualifier race.
You only have to qualify to run in the BolderBOULDER if you want to run in the first 31 waves. If training is going well and you feel like you are up to the challenge make sure you run a 5K that is timed in April or the beginning of May. You can qualify and register onsite for the BolderBOULDER at the Frank Shorter Race 4 Kids’ Health on April 10th, 2016.
Skechers Performance GOelite athlete Patrick Rizzo has some other reasons why you may want to take a practice run:
- Tune-up for the BolderBOULDER
- You can rehearse for the big day
- You can settle your nerves
- Practice your race day nutrition and test out your race day gear
- Have fun and enjoy your first 5K
- Get a BolderBOULDER qualifier time.