The victims of the deadly Oregon college shooting ranged in age from 18 to 67 and included several freshman students and a teacher.
Authorities released the names, ages and brief biographical information about the nine people who died at a Friday news conference.
The victims included a freshman who was active in Future Farmers of America and loved to play soccer. Another was an 18-year-old who graduated from high school in June and was in his fourth day of college.
Yet another was a 34-year-old who was proud of himself for recently enrolling at Umpqua Community College.
Douglas County Sheriff John Hanlin also clarified Friday that nine people were injured in the shooting.
- Lucero Alcaraz of Roseburg, Ore. -- 19 years old
- Quinn Glen Cooper of Roseburg, Ore. -- 18 years old
- Kim Saltmarsh Dietz of Roseburg, Ore. -- 59 years old
- Lucas Eibel of Roseburg, Ore. -- 18 years old
- Jason Dale Johnson of Winston, Ore. -- 33 years old
- Lawrence Levine of Gilde, Ore. -- 67 years old, and a teacher
- Sarena Dawn Moore or Myrtle Creek, Ore. -- 44 years old
- Treven Taylor Anspach of Sutherlin, Ore. -- 20 years old
- Rebecka Ann Carnes of Myrle Creek, Ore. -- 18 years old