DENVER -- As part of the #TapTheVote election series featuring communications leaders from the Denver Metro area, join us for a discussion that takes a look back at the highs and lows of Colorado politics coverage. It will be followed by a reception at the Denver Press Club.
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 6:30pm: Forum #3 Election Day ‘Post Mortem’. Location: Denver Post Auditorium, 101 W. Colfax Ave.
Join moderators Laura Carno (founder, I am Created Equal) and Jason Salzman (blogger, bigmedia.org) for a wide-ranging discussion on the outcome of the elections and how the national political landscape helped shape what happened locally.
- Greg Moore, an instructor at the University of Colorado-Boulder and former editor of The Denver Post
- Hope Elizabeth, a University of Denver student, with the Roosevelt Institute
- Marshall Zelinger, political/investigative reporter at Denver7 News
- John Frank, politics reporter for The Denver Post
- Lisa Cutter, former president of the Public Relations Society of America, Colorado Chapter, and president of Cutter Communications
To sign up, visit our
Forum attendees are invited to convene post-event at the Denver Press Club at 1330 Glenarm Place to chat, debate, and #TaptheVote.