DENVER -- Did you feel the gusty winds across the region Wednesday?
The National Weather Service said gusts of 40 to 70 mph are possible with blowing snow and poor visibility.
Denver7 received reports of nearly 70 mph gusts from the Colorado Department of Transportation's weather stations.
Here are some of the wind gusts being reported Wednesday morning by CDOT:
- 69.4 mph, Highway 93, south of Boulder
- 65 mph, Highway 36 overlook (near Boulder)
- 29 mph, Superior
- 24 mph, Georgetown
- 24 mph, Nunn (Weld County)
- 23 mph, I-25 at the Wyoming border
- 21 mph, Eisenhower Tunnel, west portal
- 16 mph, Wellington
Get your updated forecast from the First Alert weather team here.