The post office has set up a dozen drop-off locations in the Denver metro area to take last-minute tax returns.
These locations will have collection boxes set up outside the offices, where customers can drop off their stamped envelopes until midnight and receive the April 18th Postmark.
Each of the offices will also have self-service kiosks for customers to purchase stamps.
- Bear Valley Station, 7555 W. Amherst
- Capitol Hill Station, 1571 Marion St.
- Downtown Station, 951 20th St.
- Glendale Station, 945 Birch St.
- Lakewood Station, 10799 W. Alameda Ave.
- Mile High Station, 450 W. 14th St.
- Montclair Station, 8725 E. 11th Ave.
- North Pecos Station, 1411 Cortez St.
- Northglenn Station, 11887 Washington St.
- South Denver Station, 225 S. Broadway
- Sullivan Station, 8700 E. Jefferson Way
- University Park Station, 3800 Buchtel Blvd.
Only the Denver General Mail Facility at 7500 E. 53rd Place will be open until midnight for retail services.