DENVER – Between Red Rocks, the Pepsi Center and the host of other music clubs across the Mile High City, it’s safe to say that Denver gets some of the country’s best concerts each year.
Some of the tickets also get pretty darn expensive as demand grows and tickets sell out.
Vivid Seats has compiled a list of the most in-demand tickets for concerts that happened in 2016, and Adele tops the list, though you’ll probably recognize most of the other names – especially if you tried to get or got tickets yourself!
The top-10 most in-demand shows this year are listed as follows, based off average ticket price:
- Adele - 7/16/2016 - Pepsi Center - $454
- Adele - 7/17/2016 - Pepsi Center -- $382
- AC/DC - 2/8/2016 - Pepsi Center- $251
- Tool - 10/26/2016 - Pepsi Center - $229
- Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band - 3/31/2016 - Pepsi Center - $221
- Justin Bieber - 4/4/2016 - Pepsi Center - $214
- Coldplay - 8/29/2016 - Pepsi Center - $189
- Maroon 5 - 10/6/2016 - Pepsi Center - $180
- Sting and Peter Gabriel - 7/12/2016 - Pepsi Center - $172
- Iron Maiden - 4/13/2016 - Pepsi Center - $150