Retired Rockies first baseman Todd Helton is selling his Tuscan-style estate.
Step inside the 10,560-square foot home.
Through the double, wooden, entry doors you'll find an entryway with a study to the right and the first of four bedrooms to the left.
Helton is a hunter so the home features several animal trophies.
Step into the knotty alder, custom kitchen with sliding glass doors that lead to an indoor/outdoor sunroom (more pictures below).
Here's another view of the kitchen with a multi-burner stove for entertaining and cooking big family meals.
There are lots of rooms and fun spaces to decorate and enjoy.
This special fireplace features a built-in space for a TV.
The home features knotty alder trim throughout, plus super plush carpeting, travertine marble and slate floor coverings.
This bar is just part of a large entertaining area.
There are rooms for your musical instruments...
A gym that overlooks the pool and spa...
And a large, custom theater.
The home features eight bathrooms and four bedrooms. This bathroom is large and memorable.
And doesn't everyone need a fireplace at the foot of their tub?
The enclosed sunroom with all-glass garage door opens to the pool area.
Here's another view of the sunroom and grill.
And a look at the outside pool.
The home in Brighton is listed for $2,295,000. Learn more on ReColorado.com.
See more Extreme Homes of Colorado:
- Troy Tulowitzki's 14,000-square foot house for sale in Cherry Hills Village
- Evergreen home on Little Cub Creek Road features meadow, mountain views
- $12.5M unrivaled European estate in Bachelor Gulch
- The designer condo above Cherry Creek Hermès you didn't know about
- See Aspen's Summit House, at the top of Red Mountain, listing price $65M
- 'Pretty Woman Ranch' estate for sale for $8.9M in Castle Pines North
- Go behind the gates of a modern and contemporary Castle Pines estate
- Inside Tom Cruise's $59M Telluride alpine estateT
- Traditional brick home in Denver's Country Club neighborhood
- Private residence at Denver's Four Seasons Hotel
- Rare penthouse condo at 25 Downing Street for sale
- French Provincial in Denver listed for $3,675,000
- $4M home by Denver Country Club was originally built for Chipotle founder
- Hollywood producer selling Vail home near golf course for almost $20M
- Auraria Parkway loft features walls of windows, 15+ high ceilings