DENVER, Colo. -- The Colorado legislator arrested on St. Patrick’s Day pleaded guilty Tuesday to driving under the influence.
State Rep. Dan Pabon will spend one year on probation with the following conditions:
- Attend a victim impact panel
- Perform 56 hours of useful public service
- Attend alcohol education and treatment as required by probation
- Undergo monitored sobriety
- Pay court costs and fees of $1,303
Pabon had a blood alcohol content of .14 at the time of his arrest, the night of March 17. That's nearly two times the legal driving limit, which is .08.
He admitted to drinking "four or five beers" the night he was pulled over at Colfax Avenue and Glenarm Street.