CASTLE ROCK, Colo. – A one-of-a-kind, luxurious estate in Castle Rock is going up for auction this week.
The home, located in the private Castle Pines Village community, will be sold at a live auction on Saturday, May 20. The auction has no reserve price, meaning there’s no minimum amount the seller will settle for and the home will go to the highest bidder. The home originally sold for $5.2 million.
The home boasts eight bedrooms and 11 bathrooms, but the real selling points are the underground garage – with room for 10 vehicles and entertainment space – and the private spa with a sauna, steam room, hot tub and even a private massage room.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos.
Platinum Luxury Auctions of Miami is conducting the auction along with listing agent Stephen Brinley of SCB & Associates in Durango.
For more information about the auction or to schedule a showing, log on to CastleRockLuxuryAuction.com or call 800-269-1173.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Sprawling $4.75M Cherry Hills Village estate sits on 5.2 acres
- $7.6M Denver Country Club home boasts vintage style, modern amenities
- $13M Denver Grand Penthouse on the market, doubles first sale price
- $30 million Aspen home is most expensive sale in years
- Inside Oprah’s $14 million Telluride home
- Castle Pines Village home offers gated community, private golf course
- Live in the center of it all at this penthouse near Union Station
- These luxury penthouses offer ski-in/ski-out access to Vail Mountain
- $6.25 million home offers old-world charm with a golf course view
- Live in luxury, country-style with this $39.8M ranch near Kremmling