TELLURIDE, Colo. – Colorado’s mountain towns attract plenty of celebrities and some of them end up buying property there – including TV mogul Oprah Winfrey.
Winfrey reportedly bought a high-tech Telluride home from entrepreneur Bob Wall for $14 million in 2015, and it is a sight to behold.
The home has five bedrooms, six and a half bathrooms and is packed with features, such as a 56-foot-long “wine mine” complete with antique mine cart and space for 1,600 bottles, a heated driveway, a remote watering system for plants, observation deck and a $70,000 limestone bathtub.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Castle Pines Village home offers gated community, private golf course
- Live in the center of it all at this penthouse near Union Station
- These luxury penthouses offer ski-in/ski-out access to Vail Mountain
- $6.25 million home offers old-world charm with a golf course view
- Live in luxury, country-style with this $39.8M ranch near Kremmling
- Own this Mediterranean-style villa for $3.5 million
- This Vail home just went on the market for $34 million
- Inside a $2.45 million Denver home with award-winning architecture
- $9.5M Cherry Hills Village home has lots of space inside and out
- $4M penthouse offers spectacular views
- Inside the $4.7M former home of a Broncos star
- Vail mountain top home on 142 private acres for sale for $21.8M