KREMMLING, Colo. – If you’ve ever dreamed of having a luxurious country ranch of your own, here’s your chance.
High Plains Ranch near Kremmling is on the market for $39.8 million. The ranch features a lodge saloon, and "party barn" spread over 6,900 acres.
Aside from the amenities and easy access to outdoor activities, High Plains Ranch has a spectacular view of the surrounding wilderness.
Click or tap the image below (or here) for more photos of the ranch.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Own this Mediterranean-style villa for $3.5 million
- This Vail home just went on the market for $34 million
- Inside a $2.45 million Denver home with award-winning architecture
- $9.5M Cherry Hills Village home has lots of space inside and out
- $4M penthouse offers spectacular views
- Inside the $4.7M former home of a Broncos star
- Vail mountain top home on 142 private acres for sale for $21.8M
- Incredible Evergreen Chateau for sale for $17.5M
- Troy Tulowitzki's 14,000-square foot house for sale in Cherry Hills Village
- Todd Helton's Tuscan-style estate in Brighton for sale for $2,295,000
- Evergreen home on Little Cub Creek Road features meadow, mountain views