Read our latest updates on the wildfires in our live blog here.
Here's a running list of some of the latest evacuations, and you can also view the full map of closures and evacuations below:
East Troublesome Fire
• Eastern Estes Park: North border of Devils Gulch Road, west border of MacGregor Avenue, south border of Pierson Mountain, east borders of Highways 34 and 36
• Larimer County: Highway 7 from Lily Lake to Allens Park, stopping at the Larimer County line.
• Estes Park: North border of Peak View Drive, west border of Marys Lake Road, and south and east borders of Fish Creek Road
•Estes Park: north border of North St. Vrain Ave, west border of Curry Drive, south border of Acacia Drive, and east border of Fish Creek Road
•Estes Park: north border of Fall River Road, south border of Highway 36, west border of Elm Road, and the east border of Wonderview.
• Rocky Mountain National Park west entrance
• Moraine Park
• Estes Park Campground
• Southern part of highway 7 north to Mary's Lake
• South and east borders of Fish Creek Road
• West border of Mary's Lake Road
• Peak View Drive
• Estes Park between N. St. Vrain Avenue, Curry Drive, Acacia Drive and Fish Creek Road.
• Grand Lake
• Granby Ranch
• Grand Elk
• Hot Sulphur Springs
Cameron Peak Fire
• East side of CR 25E in Redstone Canyon and from CR 29 east to CR 27
Calwood/Lefthand Canyon fires
Map of closures and evacuations: