For 24/7 live Colorado news on your TV when you need it, download the free Denver7+ available across all popular streaming devices, including Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire and Android TV.
Whether you’re looking to watch live local news, take a look at recent stories or headlines, or see more of our 360 Reporting and Our Colorado stories, it’s all just a few clicks away on your television with one of these streaming devices.
You can always jump over to our streaming section for more info, schedules, and a way to relax to a 24/7 Colorado zen stream right on your TV.
Here's how to watch Denver7 on a streaming device:
- Turn on your Roku device – in the left-hand toolbar, go to the ‘Search’ option
- Search for ‘Denver 7+’
- Click on ‘Denver7 Colorado KMGH’ in the search results and then select the option to ‘Add Channel’
- Once added, the Denver7+ app will be shown on the home screen of your Roku device and is ready to watch!
- Turn on your Apple TV device – on the home screen, go to the ‘Search’ option
- Search for ‘Denver7’
- Under search results, scroll down to ‘Apps’ and click on ‘Denver7 Colorado News’ in the search results. This will bring up a screen with more information about the app
- Click on the ‘Get’ option and the app will be loaded on to your Apple TV
- Once added, the Denver7 app will be shown on the home screen of your Apple TV device and is ready to watch!
Amazon Fire TV/Stick
- Turn on your Amazon Fire device – in the top toolbar, go to the ‘Search’ option
- Search for ‘Denver 7+’, and click on the ‘Denver7’ logo
- This will bring up a screen with the Denver7 app shown listed under ‘Apps & Games’. Click on the Denver7 logo, and this will bring up a screen with more information about the app
- Click on the ‘Download’ option, and the app will be loaded to your Amazon Fire device.
- Once added, the Denver7+ app will appear on the Amazon Fire home screen under ‘Recent’ and ‘Your Apps & Channels'
- From the Android TV Home screen, scroll down to the "Apps" row.
- Select the Google Play Store app.
- Browse or search for ‘Denver 7+’ by typing your search, scrolling to the right at the top of the screen to select input. Or, speak your search by scrolling to the top of the screen to select the Microphone.
- Select the ‘Denver7+’ app and click ‘Install’