Denver7 isn’t just on TV or online; we’re also on Amazon Alexa devices.
With Alexa “Flash Briefings,” you can get updates on local news, weather and traffic from Denver7 just by asking Alexa.
Here’s how to set up your Alexa device and get updates from Denver7:
- Plug in your device and turn it on.
- Download the Alexa app to your smartphone or tablet and sign in with your Amazon account. You can download the app here.
- The app will guide you through setup, including connecting your device to Wi-Fi.
- In the Alexa app, search for Denver7 and install the Denver7 skill to your Alexa device.
- That’s it! Try saying, “Alexa, what’s my Flash Briefing?” or “Alexa, what’s the weather going to be like today?”
Learn more about Alexa and Alexa-enabled devices at amazon.com .