News

Actions

Homeowner hurt trying to put out house fire

Posted at 5:48 AM, Dec 21, 2015
and last updated 2015-12-21 10:26:38-05

A homeowner was hurt trying to put out a house fire early Monday morning.

The fire broke out in a home on Peacock Drive in Lone Tree.

South Metro Fire says it was caused by an electrical problem.

The homeowner went to the hospital with minor burns.

---------

Sign up for Denver7 email alerts to stay informed about breaking news and daily headlines.

Or, keep up-to-date by following Denver7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.