DENVER – If you drive around Denver, you will notice the streets and highways are getting clogged. The area’s population boom is increasingly making it harder to get from point A to point B.
With the increase in traffic, comes an increase in accidents. Denver Police recently compiled a list of intersections where they are seeing the most crashes.
Here are the most dangerous intersections in Denver based on traffic accidents from Jan. 1 to March 5.
- I-25 and 6th Avenue 60 accidents
- I-70 and I-25 35 accidents
- I-25 and 20th Street 30 accidents
- I-70 and Northfield 30 accidents
- I-70 and Havana 29 accidents
- I-25 and Santa Fe 28 accidents
- I-70 and Peoria 26 accidents
- I-25 and Alameda 26 accidents
- I-70 and 23rd Ave 22 accidents
- I-25 and Yale 20 accidents
Denver7 recently looked at intersections that are most troubling to Uber drivers. Their list can be found here.