The hazmat team was called in to clean up a chemical spill on the University of Colorado Health Anschutz campus.
The spill was at a clinical lab in the Leprino building, officials said.
— CUAnschutz (@CUAnschutz) December 23, 2015
No one was hurt and the spill is not affecting hospital operations, according to Dan Weaver with UCHealth.
Aurora Fire said it was sulfuric acid that spilled.
All floors of the Leprino building have reopened. Thx to Aurora Fire for cleaning up the chemical spill.
— UCH Media (@uchmedia) December 23, 2015