DENVER -- Wednesday marks a milestone day for Gilmore Girl lovers across the country, including in Denver, when local coffee shops convert into Luke's Diner -- a staple from the show.
Hundreds of shops across the country will convert into the Gilmore Girls staple, providing free coffee to the first 250 fans at each coffeehouse.
The promotion, which will be held for one day only on Wednesday, is teasing Netflix's "Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life" which is a four-episode revival.
Fans can visit these participating coffee shops from 7 a.m. to noon Wednesday:
- Purple Door Coffee, 2962 Welton St., Denver, CO 80205
- Solid Grounds, 6504 S. Broadway, Centennial, CO 80121
- Coffee Place European Cafe, 5580 S. Parker Road, Aurora, CO 80015
- Story Coffee Company, 120 E. Bijou St., Colorado Springs, CO 80903
- Urban Steam Coffee,1025 S. Sierra Madre St., Colorado Springs, CO 80903
- Kawa Coffee, 2427 N. Union Blvd., Colorado Springs, CO 80909